What is Audio-Technica?
Audio-Technica makes a range of audio equipment with a focus on sound quality and high performance. Their gear is built with the content creator in mind, which means the latest technology and designs that are all about ease-of-use. JB’s Audio-Technical range instore and online includes:
- Turntables. The Audio-Technica turntable range includes the popular Audio-TechnicaLP120 and LP60 ranges.
- Headphones. Quality studio headphones and monitoring headphones such as the Audio-Technica ATH-M50X headphones.
- Microphones. Content creator microphones including the high performance of the Audio-Technica AT2020.
Audio-Technica is a big part of our content-producer range, which also includes:
What are the best Audio-Technica headphones?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Audio-Technica headphones, such as:
- Great value. Filter by price to find the right ones for your budget.
- Technology. Swipe controls, sound isolation, Bluetooth headphones, diamond-like carbon covered drivers.
- Big batteries. You’ll easily get through a long set or two.
- Comfortable fit. Designed to be worn for a long time and be taken anywhere.
- Quality sounds. The tech keeps the sounds pure.
- Smart. Control them with your phone or other devices.
Find the headphones that suit your needs, and choose from the different styles instore and online:
What Audio-Technica turntable should I get?
Audio-Technica turntables are created with true music makers and music lovers at heart. They deliver quality sound and high performance, and their designs are both intricate and tough. But perhaps their greatest feature – and the reason so many people love them – is their technology, which gives old school a new age. That tech includes:
- Mac and PC compatible software
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- Anti-resonance platters
- Magnet Audio-Technica cartridges
- Adjustable anti-skate controls
- Carbon fibre tune arm
- Vinyl-to-digital conversion
How do you use Audio-Technica turntables?
Audio-Technica turntables are as easy to use as traditional turntables. JB’s range includes:
- Fully automatic
Manual turntables can give you better sound quality because there are fewer moving parts, but, like everything, it’s a matter of preference and what you’re comfortable with. Modern turntables are simple to use, and they’re designed to be used the same way as they always have, with features that include:
- Dust covers
- Pitch lock and change sliders
- RPM-Speed controls for 331/3,45 and 78
- Phono line
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.