What is the latest iPhone?
The latest iPhone series, the iPhone 15, has just been unveiled, and it's nothing short of amazing! Apple has introduced four models in this series, including:
With a host of exciting features and design changes, these series redefine what a smartphone can be. Buy yours today!
Should I buy the iPhone 15?
Upgrading to the iPhone 15 is not just a lifestyle choice; it’s getting yourself ready for the future of smartphones. Here’s why:
- It’s packed with the latest Apple technology.
- The switch to a titanium frame makes it lighter and more durable.
- The A17 Bionic chip guarantees lightning-past performance.
- It boasts impressive camera upgrades.
- Apple finally adapted the USB-C port for universal charging.
Why choose the Apple iPhone 15?
If the reasons above aren’t enough, you can also consider its cutting-edge upgrades like:
- A17 Bionic chip
- Longer battery life
- Periscope zoom lens (for Pro Max)
- Improved image stabilisation
- Edge-to-edge OLED display
- Titanium frame
- Thin bezels
- Crystal-clear visuals
- Enhanced Face ID
What are the new features of the iPhone 15?
Where do we start? Perhaps with:
- A17 Bionic Chip: Lightning-fast performance for seamless multitasking and gaming (Pro and Pro Max models only).
- USB-C Support: Universal USB-C port for faster charging and data transfer.
- Thinner Bezels: Virtually borderless display for a better visual experience.
- Titanium Frame: Super-strong, ultra-light for more durability and style.
- Mega Camera Upgrades: Pro-level photography with a 48MP image sensor and periscope zoom lens on the Pro Max.
What accessories will be available with the new iPhone?
As well as all the great new features, the new iPhone 15 has a range of new iPhone accessories from Apple and other big brands. In fact, a heap of brands have accessories available in-store and online now, including cases and chargers with Magsafe. Choose:
What’s the difference between iPhone 14 and iPhone 15?
The iPhone 15 takes the smartphone game up a notch with upgrades like:
- A17 Bionic Chipset: Apple’s most advanced chipset (Pro and Pro Max models only)
- 48MP Image sensor: The first of its kind in an iPhone
- Ultra-thin Bezels: No more chunky borders
- Dynamic Island: The notch is swapped for a customisable, futuristic action button.
- New Colour Options: Fresh colour choices for more customisation
- USB-C: Finally, the universal charging support we’ve been waiting for
Should I buy the newest iPhone?
Buying the latest version of any mobile phone always brings with it extra features and the latest tech that can make a difference. The new iPhone 15 range features the best new mobile phone technology on the market, and plenty more reasons to buy one.
Which is the best iPhone?
One of the great things about JB’s range of iPhones is there are so many to choose from. Finding the best one for you means working out what your needs are and how you want to use it.
Plus, check out our collection of iPhone-renewed models for even more savings!
Are iPhones waterproof?
iPhones are technically water-resistant, not waterproof. They can handle a splash, a little rain, or an accidental dive into the sink, thanks to their impressive IP68 rating. But you can’t take them for a swim or give them a spa day in high-pressure water. IP68 means iPhones are tested down to six metres for about 30 minutes.
Which iPhone should I buy?
Working out which Apple iPhone you should buy comes down to how you want to use it and how much you want to spend. We can offer you some great deals and specials at JB on heaps of iPhone models, so make sure you keep an eye out. Check out iPhone reviews online or speak with our team in-store about the differences between our large range of models, covering things like 4G Vs 5G, battery life, 4G LTE, Face ID, 4K video and storage.
Which iPhone has the best camera?
The iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max have perhaps the best smartphone camera setup on the market. Features include:
- 48MP camera
- Sony IMX-803 image sensor
- periscope zoom
- 4x optical zoom
- Low light updates
- Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps)
- Shake-free shooting
- TrueDepth front camera for perfect selfies
- dual pixel PDAF TOF 3D LiDAR scanner
How much are iPhones?
When you want great value in iPhones, JB is the place to look. Whatever your budget, we have a heap of iPhones that will suit you. Rather than having to scroll through all of our iPhones to find a suitable price, just use our price range search function, or filter all our iPhones by price.
Where should I buy an iPhone?
JB is the home of all the big brands in entertainment. Everything you’re after is available in one of our stores or online. Our range of iPhones is no exception. At JB, we have the best brands, a huge range, top prices and, most importantly, great service from our experienced specialist teams.
Which iPhone is the cheapest?
Search by price to find our cheapest iPhones and work out which of the range suits your budget and needs best. Keep an eye on any promotions we may have to get a top deal on a quality Apple iPhone.
What colours does the iPhone come in?
Colour and design have always been a top selling point for the Apple iPhone, and they still are today. New colours over the past few models have created a heap of buzz, it’s easy to see why. Apple iPhones come in a lot of colours, including:
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.