Washers & dryers
Which brand is best for laundry appliances?
JB is the home of big brands. Everyone knows that. But it’s not just our home entertainment section that’s loaded with some of the largest names on the planet. We also stock a huge range of big-brand laundry appliances, including steam irons. So why are big brands important?
- Reliability. Built to last and totally dependable
- Latest technology. When it comes to laundry tasks, innovative features can make a big difference.
- Simple to use. All that high-quality tech should make a washer and dryer easier to use.
- Connectivity. Laundry appliances can be part of your Smart Home.
- Top designs. Just because they’re in the laundry doesn’t mean they shouldn’t look good.
JB’s big brand laundry appliances includes:
How to choose a new washer and dryer?
With so many laundry appliances to choose from, finding the right washer and dryer requires a bit of homework. Think about:
- Space. Will they fit?
- Features. What innovative features do you want and need?
- Size.Make sure you choose the right washer and dryer load size for your household.
- Combine.Will a washer dryer combo work for you?
- Style. Top load washing machine or front load washing machine? Heat pump, vented, or condenser dryer?
- Brand. Check out your favourites.
- Pair. Do you want a washer and dryer from the same brand?
- Efficiency. Understand water and electricity use.
- Price. Find a laundry appliance that suits your budget
When is the best time to buy appliances?
Laundry appliances are usually things you buy when you need them, but if you’re even just thinking about upgrading, there’s a few things you can do to keep an eye out for some great deals.
What laundry appliances do I need?
The great thing about laundry appliances is there are a few different options to consider. That means it’s easier to find the one to do the job you want. Check out the differences before you buy.
What is the best washing machine to buy?
Finding the best washing machine for you and your family can also mean doing a bit of research before you buy. Probably the biggest thing to consider is the kind of machine you’re after. There are two styles to choose from:
There are benefits of both. Front loaders can:
- Be gentler on clothes
- Use less water and detergents
- Have higher spin speeds
- Be cheaper to run
Top loaders can:
- Have shorter wash times
- Be lighter
- Be cheaper to buy
- Make it easier to add things after the load has begun
No matter what you choose, you can shop the best washing machines from the biggest brands including:
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.