Washer dryer combos
How do washer dryer combos work?
A washer dryer combo uses the latest tech to do what it says it does – wash and dry your clothes in the same machine. The washing part is just like any other big brand washing machine at JB, front loading or top loading. It uses the latest technology to produce a quality wash cycle for your clothes. To dry your clothes, the washer dryer becomes a that doesn’t require you to push any hot air outside.
Are washer dryer combos good?
A washer dryer combo can be a great idea for a heap of reasons, including:
- Convenience. Turn it on, walk away, and come back when your clothes are dry. You don’t get much more convenient than that.
- Save money. Have a single appliance instead of buying two. And check out the energy efficiency as well.
- Great technology. Washer dryer combos pride themselves on the big tech such as allergy-friendly loads, smart appliances, AI that detects size and soil load, and clothes-adding functions.
- Save space. Take up less room with a single appliance. Perfect for small laundries, apartments, or just for people who hate clutter.
Are washer dryer combos energy efficient?
All the washer dryer combos online and instore at JB are at the high and top end of the star energy efficiency ratings. That’s a result of the big tech and the heat pump dryer setup. And you can choose a wash cycle that helps you save the most energy as well. All JB’s washer dryer combos have fast washing options to help you get through your load in less time, and save power doing it.
What is the best washer dryer combo?
JB is the home of big brands, and that’s a great start when you’re looking for a washer dryer combo. Big brands mean great value, reliability, and quality technology. Our big brand washer dryer combos include:
- LG washer dryer combo
- Electrolux washer dryer combo
- Fisher and Paykel washer dryer combo
Working out the best washer dryer combo for your home also means thinking about your priorities:
- Price. Work out your budget Do you want to go with the cheapest washer dryer combo?
- Size. How much washing do you have? How big is your current washing machine and dryer?
- Space. Make sure there’s enough room.
How do you use a washer dryer combo?
There’s no real secret to using a washer dryer combo. Each machine may be slightly different, so make sure you read the instructions beforehand. But if you can operate a modern washing machine, a washer dryer combo should be a breeze. Just remember you’ll have different load sizes for each function.
Can you just dry clothes in a washer dryer combo?
Yep, just do whatever the instruction manual tells you to do to turn your washer dryer combo into a dryer-only whenever you need it.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.