Multicookers, slow cookers & rice cookers
What’s the difference between a crock-pot and a slow cooker?
For a lot of Australians, a Crock-Pot was a staple kitchen appliance in their home for years. It meant warm winter meals such as casseroles, curries, stews, and veggie soup. The great news is they’re still around and you can get one at JB for a top price. But there’s no difference between a Crock-Pot and a slow cooker. Crock-Pot is one of the big brands of slow cookers online and instore that offers a heap of value and the latest technology. That tech has come a big way, and slow cookers are more than just a big cooking pot. You can use them to:
- Slow cook
Find the right cooker for your kitchen
Finding the perfect benchtop cooker for you starts with taking a closer look at the different types available. There are a few appliances at JB that will help you create those heartening meals we all pang for when winter starts to set in. JB has them all; slow cooker, multi cooker or pressure cooker - the choice is yours.
- Slow cooker. As the name suggests, they’re perfect for meals you want to take a bit of time with. Like, hours of time.
- Pressure cooker. A great way to cook things quickly. Uses steam to get fantastic instant pot
- Multi cooker. It can do it all. Why have multiple countertop appliances when you can have just one?
What are some of the most popular slow cooker features?
Slow cookers are all about making cooking easy. There’s no complicated cooktop or frypan directions. It’s the true-set-and forget appliance. You can cook as fast or as slow as you want, which means your delicious dinner is cooked to perfection. JB’s range includes Breville’s Flavor Maker and Searing Slow Cookers, Kambrook’s Temp Control cooker, the traditional CHP200 from Crock-Pot, and the Sunbeam SecretChef. All have an impressive collection of features and functions, such as:
- Searing pan
- Large sizes
- Oven safe
- One-pot cooking
- Multiple settings
- Even heating
- Cook and serve bowl
- Temperature probe
- Automatic warming
- Spill resistant and dual locking lids
Enjoy all the additional features
All JB’s slow, multi, and pressure cookers have a heap of features you can’t go past. You’ll love their:
- Designs. Stainless steel and matte black colours look great. Match them with your grill, toaster, air fryer, or blender.
- Multiple modes. Choose from a range of cooking and warm settings such as pressure cook, steam, fry, or sauté.
- Flexibility. As well as one-pot meals, you can cook steak, rice, fish, chips, dumplings, even make your own yoghurt.
- Speed. Cook hundreds of meal options in less than 10 minutes.
- Functionality. Removeable non-stick bowls that are fridge, freezer, and oven safe.
Choose from some leading brands
Big brands mean great value, a quality warranty, and products you can trust. JB is the home of leading appliance and entertainment brands in Australia, and there’s a heap of quality slow cooker, multi cooker, and pressure cooker brands to look out for, including:
- Breville. You’ll love the 9-in-1 and the Fast Slow Pro multicookers.
- Crock-Pot. The well-known brand delivers with slow and multi cookers, including the Express Crock XL.
- Kambrook. The Temp Control slow cooker is great value.
- Ninja. Cookers such as the Foodi SmartLid are versatile and full of tech.
- Philips. The Viva Collection gives all-in-one flexibility.
- Sunbeam. Enjoy the economical SecretChef.
- Tefal. Great designs, including the Easy Rice Cooker.
Discover the latest technology
The best slow cookers and pressure cookers are about more than just offering a one pot meal solution. The latest appliances have some impressive technology, such as:
- Smart features. Including smart temp, Wi-Fi, App connectivity, access to online fast and slow cooker recipes.
- LCD screens. Watch recipe videos, set cooking times, scroll through digital slow cooker
- Easy cleaning. Dishwasher safe and non-stick.
- Safety. Set and forget. No need to watch or keep an eye on it.
- Flexible lids. Dual locking lids you can use for steaming, pressure cooking, air frying, and more.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.