More Blood, More Tracks: The Bootleg Series Vol. 14
Not yet reviewed.
Bob Dylan - 'More Blood, More Tracks - The Bootleg Series Vol. 14' - the latest chapter in Columbia/Legacy's highly acclaimed Bob Dylan Bootleg Series makes available the pivotal studio recordings made by Bob Dylan during six extraordinary sessions in 1974 - four in New York (September 16, 17, 18, 19) and two in Minneapolis (December 27, 30) - that resulted in the artist's 1975 masterpiece, 'Blood On The Tracks.'
One of the top-selling albums of Dylan's career, 'Blood On The Tracks' redefined the boundaries and structures of modern pop songwriting (a genre Dylan had virtually invented a decade prior), reached #1 on the Billboard 200, achieved RIAA 2x Platinum status and was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2015.
The single disc of 'More Blood, More Tracks' assembles 10 of the most emotionally resonant alternate takes of each of the 10 songs appearing the original Blood On The Tracks plus a previously unreleased version of "Up to Me."
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
|Music Genre Secondary||Folk|
- 1. Tangled Up in Blue (9/19/74, Take 3, Remake 3)
- 2. Simple Twist of Fate (9/16/74, Take 1)
- 3. Shelter from the Storm (9/17/74, Take 2)
- 4. You're a Big Girl Now (9/16/74, Take 2)
- 5. Buckets of Rain (9/18/74, Take 2, Remake)
- 6. If You See Her, Say Hello (9/16/74, Take 1)
- 7. Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts (9/16/74, Take 2)
- 8. Meet Me in the Morning (9/19/74, Take 1, Remake)
- 9. Idiot Wind (9/19/74, Take 4, Remake)
- 10. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (9/17/74, Take 1, Remake)
- 11. Up to Me (9/19/74, Take 2, Remake)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.