Frozen 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ feature film “Frozen 2” features a stunning soundtrack, including original songs from Oscar®- and Grammy®-winning songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, original score by Grammy nominee Christophe Beck, and end-credit artists Panic! At The Disco, Kacey Musgraves and Weezer.
Seven all-new original songs were written for “Frozen 2.” “From the beginning of our collaboration with Jennifer Lee, Chris Buck and Peter Del Vecho, everything we’ve created has come from big questions—what is the story that we all as artists, individually and collectively, need to tell?” said Anderson-Lopez. “Bobby and I approach the story through the lens of which moments of our story lead to big emotions—feelings so strong our characters can no longer talk but need to sing.”
Added Lopez, “Our tradition of songwriting comes from the world of musical theater, where songs must always forward the story in a fresh and surprising way. Every song has to take a character on a journey.”
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Soundtrack|
- 1. All is Found performed by Evan Rachel Wood
- 2. Some Things Never Change performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad and Jonathan Groff
- 3. Into the Unknown performed by Idina Menzel (featuring Norwegian singer AURORA)
- 4. When I Am Older performed by Josh Gad
- 5. Reindeer(s) are Better than People (Cont.) performed by Jonathan Groff
- 6. Lost in the Woods performed by Jonathan Groff
- 7. Show Yourself performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
- 8. The Next Right Thing performed by Kristen Bell
- 9. Into the Unknown performed by Panic! At The Disco (end credits)
- 10. All is Found performed by Kacey Musgraves (end credits)
- 11. Lost in the Woods performed by Weezer (end credits)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.