What are health monitors?
JB’s range of health monitors are a quick, easy, and portable way to help you keep an eye on a few key health indicators. They can monitor things such as blood pressure, heart rate, weight, and the saturation of oxygen in your blood. For those who need to monitor these things regularly, they’re a great way to keep a record of all the data and report back to your doctor. Health monitors online and instore at JB are:
- Portable. They’re all about making it easy to check your stats, anywhere.
- Simple to use. Health monitors are designed to be user-friendly and easy to understand.
- Full of features. The latest technology means speed, accuracy, and connectivity.
- Well designed. Both form and function are important.
What are the types of health monitoring devices?
We’ve got a range of devices to help you stay on top of your health, including:
- Blood pressure monitors. Fast assessments that can measure your heart rate as well as systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Heart rate monitors. A great way to measure your beats per minute around the clock with no intrusion.
- Smart scales. Accurate results that link to your device to help motivate you and track your health.
- Thermometers.Instant temperature reading of you, your room, or any object.
- Pulse oximeters. A small and light way to measure your oxygen saturation.
What are the benefits of wearable health monitors?
Where possible, most household health devices are designed to be wearable health monitors. Some are as simple as health wrist monitors you can wear almost anywhere. Heart rate monitors are the best example of that, and some blood pressure monitors are also designed to be wearable. This gives you a heap of benefits, such as:
- Portability. Take them with you or wear them all day wherever you go.
- Not intrusive. Some are so small no one else will know you’re using them.
- Compact. Being small means, you can use them no matter what you’re doing or where you are.
What are the best health monitoring devices for seniors?
Whatever your age, you’ll find the health monitor you need at JB. As we get older, we can find ourselves needing them a fair bit. So it’s important to make sure you choose a monitor you can rely on and one that will give you accessible and accurate information. There are two key ones that are important for seniors: blood pressure and heart rate monitors. Features include:
- Almost instant results
- ECG recordings
- Digital stethoscope
- Automatic doctor contact
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Pulse oximeters are also handy to have around. They can provide vital information by monitoring from home and seek medical care if needed.
What are personal health monitoring devices?
A personal health monitoring device is another name for all the appliances we’ve mentioned above. But there can be a few more thrown into that description, and they’re a few worth thinking about:
These fitness wearables can help monitor key health data, and they can also give you the little bit of motivation you may need to get and stay active.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.