What is a smart watch?
Today’s smart watch is doing for watches what the smart phone did for mobiles. Big tech and great design mean a smart watch can do as much or as little as you want it to. A good smart watch:
- Links to your phone. A big smart watch feature is how easily it can connect to your mobile phone.
- Connects to Apps. Use your favourite apps through your smart watch.
- Looks great. A smart watch can look like a classic time piece, as well as a modern device.
- Makes calls. Channel your inner Dick Tracey with some smart watch brands.
- Helps your health. A smart watch can help you get or stay healthy with a heap of different features.
- Tells the time. A smart watch still does everything a regular watch does, but better.
Why buy a smart watch?
There’s lots of reasons to buy a smart watch, but you might have trouble looking past these.
- Heap of features
- Look great day or night
- Easy to use
- Really handy
- Big tech
- Great value
- Tough and reliable
- Goes with almost anything
Which smart watch should I buy?
JB is the home of big brands, and when it comes to choosing a smart watch, there’s plenty of huge names in-store and online. But which smart watch is right for you? Depends on what you want it to do, really. They’re all great and offer a heap of features, so here’s a quick list of a few of our smart watch brands to help you get an idea of why people love them.
- Apple: If you’re an Apple fan, you’ll love the Apple watch range. A heap of different designs for sports or fashion, legendary usability, and perfect synching.
- Garmin: This brand was one of the smart watch pioneers and it shows. Advanced fitness metrics, a big range, heaps of styles and flexible connectivity.
- Samsung: Another big tech brand that delivers. Stylish models – sporty and designer, big tech and smart control across a heap of different apps and impressive features.
- Fossil: This smart watch brand looks and feels different. Rugged and classy designs, great value and powered by Google. Plenty of models to choose from.
- Suunto: Another smart watch that’s built to last. A smart watch designed for a heap of sports, it has a large face and also has a Google OS.
- Huawei: Smartwatch range with long battery lives, wireless charging and smart + sophisticated looks.
- Google Pixel: Water-resistant wearables including the Google Pixel Watch 2, offering cellular functions and integration with Google apps. Designed for both fitness and everyday use.
But these aren’t all the smart watch brands we have on offer. Check out the big range of other brands by using our search filter above.
Best smart watch for value
One of the great things about JB’s smart watch range is that there’s great value whatever you’re budget, and here’s why.
- A heap of models. There are a lot of different smart watch models in different price points, even within brands. There’s even a range for kids.
- They’re tough. A smart watch will last ages because they’re designed to. They’re waterproof, dustproof and are built to handle almost everything.
- Big brands. Having so many big smart watch brands to choose from means you’re getting a quality build, great designs, big warranties and top follow-up service.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.