What are the best Sony TVs?
- Latest technology
- Big features
- Stunning designs
- Top value
Sony televisions give you all that and more. Finding the best one for you means doing a bit of homework first and taking a look at the different models available. At JB, you can choose:
- Sony Smart TVs
- Sony OLED TVs
- Sony 4K Ultra HD TVs (UHD)
- LED Sony TVs
- And more
What is the difference between a Sony TV and Sony BRAVIA TV?
Sony BRAVIA is a brand within a brand. Its stands for Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture. It’s a product that’s focussed on taking television to the next level. And it does it with a heap of extra features, including:
- Cognitive Processor XR. An intelligent processor that understands how humans hear and see to produce next-level vision and sound.
- Google TV. Puts all your favourite streaming Apps in the one place. Link your Android TV to your smart home setup.
- Voice remote. Backlit brushed aluminium remote control with voice search capability.
- Contrast and colour. Ultimate blacks and a super bright screen means the sharpest details ever.
Do Sony TVs have Bluetooth?
Like all appliances, the newer and better the model, the more features it will have. And TVs are no different. Sony BRAVIA models all have Bluetooth, and you can buy other Sony TVs online and instore at JB with Bluetooth as well. Bluetooth capability allows you to connect a range of devices to your TV with ease, including:
- Phone, laptop, or tablet
- Chromecast device
- Bluetooth headphones
- Music streaming
- Speakers and soundbars
- Keyboards and mice
- Game controllers
How do I choose a Sony TV?
Choosing any TV comes down to considering a few different things. The first one most people think about is screen size. Our Sony TVs fit into a few approximate screen size categories:
- 43 inch Sony TV
- 50 inch Sony TV
- 55 inch Sony TV
- 65 inch Sony TV
- 75 inch Sony TV
- 85 inch Sony TV
Once you’ve sorted that out, the next few features to think about when buying a TV are:
- Price. You’ll be surprised what your budget can get you.
- Features. Consider things such as connectivity, design, and energy rating.
- Tech. What resolution do you want? How important is sound?
- Accessories. Think about extras such as installations, wall brackets, audio visual gear, media streaming, and recorders.
Discover more information on our special TV Finder page.
What are the features of Sony TVs?
A Sony TV is a great option whether you’re looking to upgrade or replace your current appliance. They have a heap of features and technology to give you the perfect viewing experience, including:
- Wide angle screens. Perfect pictures no matter what angle you watch from.
- Big sound. Positioning tweeters mean the sound comes from where the action is
- Smart TV. Work with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, and even connects to your iPhone. And enjoy the Sony TV apps.
- Bluetooth. Connectivity to all the accessories you need.
- Quality designs. Looks great, flush surfaces
- Brilliant resolution. No matter what you’re watching, it will be converted to the best possible resolution.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.