What are the best TVs to buy?
Finding the best TVs means working out what works best for you. Some TVs may be better for sport watchers, and other TVs may suit those who prefer movie or series. Some are cheap and some cost a bit more. Either way, at JB we’ve got a heap of different options including:
- LED TVs. Light-emitting diodes result in a higher refresh rate, more contrast and brighter colours.
- LCD TVs. Similar to LED, and also backlit, but uses a Liquid Crystal Display.
- OLED TVs. An organic version of a LED. Light is created when a current passes through a carbon film
- QLED TVs. Uses quantum tech with the dots producing their own light. Huge colour.
What are smart TVs?
Smart TVs are TVs that give you a heap of extra tech, extra features and an overall better viewing experience. A Smart TV allows you to:
- Connect to the internet. Watch your favourite streaming apps, YouTube, or search the web.
- Manage your smart home. Use your TV with your other Connected Home devices.
- Buy a big brand. All the big brands have quality Smart TVs to choose from.
- Connect your devices. Some Smart TVs have built-in Chromecast so you can link your phone, tablet or laptop.
What is the difference between a smart TV and a regular TV?
There’s a heap of tech in both Smart and regular TVs, and you can still use a Smart TV as a regular one if you want. The main difference is a Smart TV connects to the internet and gives you access to all your favourite streaming apps. Both kinds of TVs at JB have excellent resolution and screen quality, including:
Which are the best smart TVs?
All Smart TVs offer something special, whatever you watch. And that’s because the big brands value them. At JB we’ve got a heap of big brand Smart TVs, including:
Speak with our team online or instore to work out which of our Smart TVs best suits your watching needs.
Can all TVs be wall mounted?
One of the great things about modern TVs is their design. Not only do they all look great, but they give you plenty of flexibility when it comes to finding a place to put them. Most TVs can be mounted, making sure you can affix them safely. That goes for most sizes including:
Are Samsung QLED TVs worth it?
Samsung QLED TVs offer some pretty great technology, technology you’ll notice as soon as you turn them on. The latest Samsung TV to hit the market – the QN85A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV – is proof of this. This Samsung TV includes a heap of innovations that will make your sport, movies, and TV shows better watching, such as:
- Quantum Matrix. Watch everything in brilliant detail with deeper blacks and contrasts.
- Quantum Dot. This tech delivers immersive colours in all lights.
- HDR 24x. Designed to help you see stuff in your favourite movies or TV shows you’ve never seen before.
What Samsung TV should I buy?
JB is the home of big brands and Samsung is one of the biggest TV brands in the world. Our range of Samsung TVs offers a heap of different models and a lot of technology. With a Samsung TV you’ll get:
- QLED and LED LCD. Get access to quality picture whatever your preference.
- Heap of choice. From 32 inches to an astonishing 130
- Quality design. Built to last and to look great in any room.
- Great value. Whatever your budget, you’ll find the right Samsung TV for you.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.