JB’s range of TVs are perfect whether you’re looking to upgrade, replace your existing one, or buy a new one for the kids. Our range of TVs includes all the big brands, which means the latest technology in LED, LCD, QLED, OLED, and QD-OLED. Check out all our TVs online and instore for some top prices.
What are the best TVs to buy?
Finding the best TVs means working out what works best for you. Some TVs may be better for sport watchers, and other TVs may suit those who prefer movie or series. Some are cheap and some cost a bit more. Either way, at JB we’ve got a heap of different options including:
- LED TVs. Light-emitting diodes result in a higher refresh rate, more contrast and brighter colours.
- LCD TVs. Similar to LED, and also backlit, but uses a Liquid Crystal Display.
- OLED TVs. An organic version of a LED. Light is created when a current passes through a carbon film
- QLED TVs. Uses quantum tech with the dots producing their own light. Huge colour.
- QD-OLED. Mixing quantum dots with OLED tech means a brighter image and deeper contrast and blacks.
What are smart TVs?
Smart TVs are TVs that give you a heap of extra tech, extra features and an overall better viewing experience. A Smart TV allows you to:
- Connect to the internet. Watch your favourite streaming apps, YouTube, or search the web.
- Manage your smart home. Use your TV with your other Connected Home devices.
- Buy a big brand. All the big brands have quality Smart TVs to choose from.
- Connect your devices. Some Smart TVs have built-in Chromecast so you can link your phone, tablet or laptop.
What is the difference between a smart TV and a regular TV?
There’s a heap of tech in both Smart and regular TVs, and you can still use a Smart TV as a regular one if you want. The main difference is a Smart TV connects to the internet and gives you access to all your favourite streaming apps. Both kinds of TVs at JB have excellent resolution and screen quality, including:
Can all TVs be wall mounted?
One of the great things about modern TVs is their design. Not only do they all look great, but they give you plenty of flexibility when it comes to finding a place to put them. Most TVs can be mounted, making sure you can affix them safely. That goes for most sizes including:
Are QLED TVs worth it?
QLED TVs offer some pretty great technology, the technology you’ll notice as soon as you turn them on. They include a heap of innovations that will make your sport, movies, and TV shows better watching, such as:
- Quantum Matrix. Watch everything in brilliant detail with deeper blacks and contrasts.
- Quantum Dot. This tech delivers immersive colours in all lights.
- HDR 24x. Designed to help you see stuff in your favourite movies or TV shows you’ve never seen before.
You can also check out our TV Finder Tool to help you choose when buying a new TV.
What are the benefits of being a JB Perks member?
Unlock a world of members-only benefits and unbeatable deals, and sign up to perks competitions for a chance to win exclusive prizes.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.