Bottom mount fridges
What is a bottom mount fridge?
Bottom mount fridges are a popular part of JB’s big range of home appliances. They’re conventional fridges and freezers, with the freezer section at the bottom instead of the top. They have all the same features as other fridges and freezers including flexible storage and big technology. Other fridges in JB’s range includes:
- Top mount fridges. The freezer is at the top.
- Single-door fridges. Fridges-only with one long door.
- French-door fridges. Freezers at the bottom and two fridge doors that open outwards.
- Side-by-side fridges. Tall, vertical fridges and freezers next to each other.
- Bar fridges. A big range of small top-value fridges.
- Wine fridges. Appliances designed specifically to protect your wine.
What is the best bottom mount fridge?
All our whitegoods have a heap of the latest features that make them suitable for different homes and different people. And that also goes for our bottom mount fridges. Before you buy, work out which of the features are important to you. That‘ll help you narrow down your search. Think about features such as:
- LED lighting
- Internal ice makers
- Water dispenser
- Bottle chillers
- Tough construction
You can also use our filters on this page to make your search even easier.
How does a bottom mount fridge work?
A bottom mount fridge works exactly the same way as any fridge and freezer combination, and includes a heap of big technology such as:
- Humidity control. Ensure your fruit and vegies are kept in the right conditions.
- Touchscreens. Easy-to-use control panels.
- Adaptive controls. Only cool your fridge when it needs it.
- Built-in deodorisers. A special touch that makes a big difference.
- Green. Big energy efficiency and environmentally friendly refrigerants.
- Fast freeze. Ensure your shopping is kept fresh straight away.
- Smart fridge. Your new bottom mount freezer can be part of your smart kitchen.
- Tough designs. Stainless steel and flexible storage.
What are the differences between top mount and bottom mount fridges?
When it comes to top mount vs bottom mount fridges, there isn’t a lot of difference, apart from the obvious designs. Everything you use regularly in the fridge section is at eye level with a bottom mount fridge. And with the freezers, pull-out drawers can make it easier to find what you’re looking for. Some bottom mount fridges have doors and shelves, which makes them access-friendly and extra flexible.
Which bottom mount fridge should I buy?
Sometimes a cheap bottom mount fridge may be high on your list of priorities. Or maybe it’s colour. A black bottom mount fridge or a white bottom mount fridge might suit your style better than a stainless-steel model. For a lot of JB customers, a trusted and reliable brand plays a big part in finding the best bottom mount fridges for them. We have a lot of bottom mount fridge big brands, including:
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.