Heating, cooling & air treatment
What are the best heating and cooling appliances?
Heater and cooler research is one of those things that’s worth spending a bit of time on before summer and winter comes around. We’re all different, and we all what different things and have different preferences when it comes to air coolers and heating appliances. With a heap of big brands to choose from online and instore, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for among our range. Check out our:
What is the most efficient way to heat and cool your home?
With JB’s big range of heaters and coolers, you’re spoilt for choice. Find the right heaters and coolers for your home or your room, by choosing from the list below. Our range of heaters and coolers is both efficient and effective, which means you get more choice and more flexibility.
What device can be used for both heating and cooling?
There are a heap of heaters and coolers that do both. Perhaps the most popular kind of heater and cooler is a split system reverse cycle heating and cooling appliance. They’re a heater and cooler in one, which means they’re:
- Top value
- Easy to use
- And they look great
Some split systems are air coolers only, so make sure you check out the right ones. You might be surprised to know some air purifiers can also be heaters and coolers, such as the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link range. This makes them even more flexible and valuable. JB’s range of air purifiers includes some big brands, such as:
How do I choose a heater or cooler for my home?
There are a few different things to consider when choosing the right heaters and coolers for your home. Think about:
- Value. Will it do what you want it to? Will you get value out of it?
- Price. Look at your budget and the heaters and coolers within your price range.
- Technology. The latest tech can make a big difference. And there’s lots of tech in our heaters and coolers.
- Energy efficiency. If you use your heaters and coolers a lot, this can be really important.
- Big brands. Some of the biggest names in the world are on the shelves at JB, including Dyson, TruSens, Dimplex, and Homedics.
- Accessories. Are the accessories easy to find, such as air purifier replacement filters.
What is the most cost-effective heating and cooling system?
When you’re looking at the most cost-effective heaters and coolers, you need to think about three things:
- Water use
- Energy use
Look at the energy rating and water-use rating of our heaters and coolers. The higher the rating, the less electricity and water it is likely to use. Factor all that into your budget.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.