Intuos Creative Stylus 2
Create naturally with the true professional stylus from Wacom. Intuos Creative Stylus 2 has an improved precise thin and firm pen tip that allows for increased visibility and intricate detail of your ideas, thus enabling a better control of your strokes. Thanks to its 2048 pressure levels Intuos Creative Stylus senses the lightest touch of the pen on your iPad like a pen or brush on real paper or canvas.
Compatibility iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad Air using any of the following apps: Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro for iPad® Procreate® ArtRage Bamboo™ Paper Noteshelf PDFpen Notes Plus + Many more available soon.
- Thinner Tip - Increased drawing visibility and intricate detail.
- Palm rejection - Rest your hand on the screen naturally without leaving unintended marks.
- 2048 pressure levels - The natural smoothness of a traditional brush or pen gives you total control of blending and shading.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Smart Technology functionality.
- Flared soft-touch grip for natural control.
- Rechargeable. Lasts up to 26 hours.
Intuos Creative Pen & Touch
Designed for creativity, Intuos Creative Pen and Touch Tablet Small can be used with scores of creative software applications to edit photos, create artwork, sketch, draw and color digitally
You’ll have the natural comfort, precision and feel of traditional brushes and pencils while working digitally. Thanks to an innovative combination of pressure-sensitive pen and multi-touch capabilities, you can use the tablet to zoom in on your photos, manipulate artwork and navigate your way around your computer, using the familiar gestures of a mobile device.
Plus, it connects to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection, so you will be creating in no time.
- Precision pen input with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Ergonomic, battery-free pen with two programmable switches
- Application-specific ExpressKeys
- Upgradeable with Wireless Accessory Kit (available separately)
- Ergonomic and slim tablet design
- Pen holder and pen ring can be exchanged for personalisation
Cut down on cord clutter and enjoy the freedom of creating wirelessly, with the included wireless kit. Intuos Pro is designed ergonomically for both right and left hand use, so you’ll be comfortable all day. And the eight customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring give you quick access to your favorite shortcuts.
Designed for creativity and those who need just the right tools, this Intuos Pro pen tablet combines Wacom’s finest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures. It gives you the power to produce professional results with the precision and control you demand from your professional software.
- Advanced Pen Technology: With 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, Intuos Pro gives you the creative power to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity, and more.
- Multi-Touch: Use standard Windows and Mac gestures, to pan, rotate and navigate your artwork. You can also customize gestures for application-specific modifiers and shortcuts.
- ExpressKeys: Intuos Pro comes preset with application-specific ExpressKeys for your popular creative software. Activate your own unique, time-saving shortcuts and modifiers quickly and easily in every application you use.
- Express View Display: Stay completely focused on your creative work. Lightly rest your finger on a capacitive ExpressKey™ to display an on-screen reminder of the key’s function.
- Multi-function Touch Ring: The finger-sensitive Touch Ring provides intuitive control of scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation and more.
- Designed for comfort: The reversible (ambidextrous) design of the Intuos Pro features gently sloping tablet sides, a soft-touch finish, plenty of hand support, and an ergonomically contoured pen.
- Easy set-up: Intuos Pro connects to your PC or Mac through a single USB connection.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. Products may have been sold below ticketed/advertised price in some stores prior to the discount offer.