What is Google Pixel?
JB is the home of leading brands, and they don’t come much more well-known and trusted than Google. Choosing a top brand means you get great value, innovative technology, and reliability, especially with a new phone. The Google Pixel is Google’s high-tech smartphone. Like everything Google does, you’d expect their flagship phone to be one of the benchmarks in mobile phones. The latest Google Pixel phones are just that.
What is the latest Google Pixel?
The latest Google Pixel phones are the new Pixel 8 range, which includes the:
- Google Pixel 8
- Google Pixel 8 Pro
Before the Pixel 8 series, Google released the Pixel 7 and Pixel 6, which also make great choices for those looking to experience Google tech without breaking the bank. Google has also welcomed to its range:
What’s the difference between Google Pixel 7 and Google Pixel 8?
Though the Google Pixel 7 series is a class of its own, the latest Google Pixel 8 series offers better processors, better cameras, and cool design upgrades. Here’s how the Google Pixel 8 differs from its predecessor:
- Slightly smaller 6.16-inch screen
- Ultra-fast Tensor G3 processor
- Flat display with more rounded corners
- Revolutionary photography features
Should I buy the Google Pixel 8?
If you can, it’s always worth upgrading for a few reasons:
- Upgraded Processor: The Pixel 8 will feature the new Tensor G3 SoC, which promises improved performance, especially in AI and machine learning tasks.
- Compact Design: The Pixel 8 is designed to be slightly smaller than its predecessor, making it more compact and easier to handle.
- Latest Android Features: With the Pixel 8, you'll get the first access to the latest Android updates and features, as Pixel phones are usually the first to receive new Android versions.
Remember, the decision to buy a new phone should be based on your specific needs, preferences, and budget. If the features mentioned align with what you're looking for in a smartphone, the Pixel 8 phones might be a good choice for you.
What are the Google Pixel phone specs?
- Big screens: OLED FHD or curved AMOLED screen.
- Stunning camera setup: 48MP with 5x zoom for the Pixel 8 Pro, ultra wide angle, DSLR-like controls, and AI-enhanced features.
- Built tough: Hardy design and Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Longevity: You’ll love the dual sim, the long battery life, and fast charging tech with USB-C adapter connectivity.
The Google Pixel 8 has a 6.1-inch Super AMOLED screen, and the Pixel 8Pro has a 6.7-inch LTPO OLED screen.
Is Google Pixel an Android phone?
There are two kinds of smartphones, Apple and Android. Google Pixels are Android phones as they run in the Android operating system. As well as being designed for perfect connectivity with the Google Play store apps and all the quality Google software, the Google Pixel goes hand-in-hand with the Google Assistant and everything Google offers, including:
Don’t forget every Smart Home product that works with Google Assistant.
Are Google Pixel phones waterproof?
The Google Pixel 8 range is rated IP68, which means they are resistant under about one metre of water for 30 minutes. So, toilets and puddles shouldn’t be a problem. If you want extra peace of mind, check out our extensive range of:cables, headphones and chargers.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.