QLD Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate
Energy Efficient Appliances
Considering an upgrade for your home appliances? Now's the time! With the QLD Energy Efficient Appliance Rebate, you can not only reduce your energy consumption and lower your electricity bills but also get a rebate on your new purchase. Explore our extensive range of energy-efficient appliances and make the switch today!
Rebates ranging from $300 to $1,000 will be available for Queensland residents in Australia starting 4th September 2023. This offer is part of the Climate Smart Energy Savers program by the state government. You're eligible for rebates on an array of appliances, including washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, and air conditioners. And if you're in a low-income household, there's potential for even greater savings.
How to Apply
As soon as you've purchased your eligible appliance or once it's installed, you can make your application for the rebate. Keep in mind that funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Each Australian household is eligible for just one rebate, and the program will close once all allocated funding has been used up.
To get started, register on the Queensland Government's Department of Energy website. Only appliances purchased from 4th September 2023, will be eligible, and your application must be received within 30 days of your purchase. So, act fast to secure your rebate and make your home more energy-efficient!
|Eligible Appliances||Standard Rebate||Low-Income Rebate|
|Refrigerators and Freezers||$350||$600|
|Heat Pump Hot Water Systems||$800||$1,000|
|Solar Hot Water Systems||$800||$1,000|
If you're a qualified household in Queensland, you're already set for a standard rebate. And for those with a lower income, a higher rebate is an option. The actual rebate will depend on the type of appliance you purchase and install. For a detailed rundown, check out the Queensland Government website.
Most Energy Efficient Home Appliances
For optimal long-term savings on your energy bills, appliances with the highest Energy Star ratings should be at the top of your list. They will help to minimise energy consumption and lower your electricity bills while offering outstanding performance. Appliances eligible for rebates:
- Fridges and Freezers: Our energy-saving fridges and freezers are designed to reduce your bills and benefit the environment. Browse the Hisense fridge range with six and seven-star ratings ensuring peak performance while conserving energy.
- Washing Machines: Browse our range of front loaders, top loaders and washer-dryer combos. Filter by water or energy star ratings to find energy-efficient models that deliver performance while ensuring energy and water conservation.
- Clothes Dryers: Dry your clothes efficiently without driving up power bills. Choose from our range of heat pump clothes dryers, vented clothes dryers and condenser clothes dryers.
- Dishwashers: Our four and five-star energy rated dishwashers lead the way in energy and water conservation, ensuring optimal efficiency in every wash cycle. These high-rated appliances not only reduce utility bills but also promote sustainable living by minimising resource consumption.
- Air Conditioners: Our selection of air conditioners, including big-brand inverters, split systems, and portable models, focuses on quiet, efficient operation. Opt for energy-efficient split systems or inverter ACs to keep your home comfortable while using less energy.
Don't forget to check the energy rating label on each new appliance to make sure you're making an energy-smart choice.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.