What devices can clean air?
JB has a range of air cleaners that use the latest technology and features to give you total peace of mind. They include:
- Air purifiers. They capture irritants and pollutants in the air you can’t see and filter them out.
- Dehumidifiers. These appliances collect some irritants and reduce the moisture level in the air.
We’ve got a large range of big brand air purifiers instore and online to help you find the perfect one for your home. Choose from:
Humidifiers also treat your air to help your health. They put moisture into the air to help with skin or respiratory issues
How does air treatment work?
Air treatment appliances work by sucking the air in, running it through state-of-the-art filters, and then pushing it back out into your room. Some air treatment appliances also heat or cool the air at the same time, making them a perfect companion all year round. Other benefits include:
- Purifiers.Can capture up to 99.97% of the invisible pollutants such as bacteria, pollen, and dust. They’re perfect if you struggle with allergies or air quality at home or when you travel.
- Dehumidifiers. Taking the moisture out of the air can help if you live in a damp home that’s susceptible to mould, or if you’re in a humid climate
- Humidifiers. For some people, dry air can be insufferable. Humidifiers can help. They’re also great if you or your kids have nasal congestion.
All these appliances can help with your sleep and everyday living. They’re all portable and include a heap of features such as regular reports on the type and amount of pollutants they’ve taken out of your air.
Is there a device that can remove dust from air?
Most dehumidifiers and air purifiers will remove dust particles from the air. The carbon HEPA filters are also designed to remove:
- Dust mites
- Animal hair
Do air purifiers work with open windows?
It makes sense that air purifiers work best when windows are closed. If your doors or windows are open, the kinds of pollutants you’re trying to capture can be let in. But even with open windows, air purifiers can be effective and can increase the air quality in your room. That’s what makes them popular in places such as high rises or schools that have a mix of open and closed classrooms.
Can I sleep with air purifiers on?
Air purifiers re designed to work for big stretches at a time, including at night. JB’s range has special features to help you get a good night’s sleep and still have clean air, including:
- Night modes
- Quiet settings
- Dimmed lights
And some appliances can be linked in with your Connected Home setup to make them easy to control whether you’re in the room or not.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.