Superior Wi-Fi Performance
AC1900 speed for a really fast home network (N600 + AC1300)
Advanced AC SmartBeam
Improves coverage by directing bandwidth to your devices
Share Your Stuff
Stream and share your pictures, videos, music and more
Get online in minutes with our intuitive Setup Wizard
Remote Access & Management
Manage your network from your smart phone or tablet anytime, anywhere
The DSL-2900AL VIPER Dual Band AC1900 Modem Router lets you easily connect, control, and monitor a network using the future of Wi-Fi technology, today.
It combines an ADSL2+ modem and high-end Wi-Fi router together to create a single, easy to use device that creates and shares an Internet connection for all your devices.
Advanced AC SmartBeam technology provides a significant increase in Wi-Fi performance, while Advanced Quality of Service (QoS) efficiently distributes bandwidth.
It's mydlink enabled and supports the mydlink SharePort app to stream and share your media files.
The D-Link DSL-2900AL VIPER Dual Band AC1900 Modem Router creates a blazing fast home network that connects all of your computers and mobile devices to your broadband Internet connection.
Advanced AC SmartBeam technology brings you the future of high-bandwidth Wi-Fi connectivity, vastly increasing the speed and coverage of your network.
This allows you to stream HD video, make Internet calls, provide lag-free online gaming and surf the Internet from every corner of your home without interruption.
The high-power internal antennas send the signal into the furthest corners of your home, giving you a strong connection wherever you are. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connections for up to four PCs or other devices. It’s stylish, easy-to-use, and provides a reliable network today and into the future.
- Advanced AC SmartBeam (beamforming) technology dramatically enhances Wi-Fi signal strength and throughput
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi connectivity
- Three Gigabit LAN ports and one Gigabit WAN/ LAN port2 to connect to an NBN or UFB service
- Built-in ADSL2+ modem for connecting to your ADSL enabled phone line for a high-speed broadband Internet connection
- Two USB ports to connect storage drives and printers for sharing
- Monitor and manage your network on through the mydlink website or mobile apps
- Dual Active Firewalls (NAT/SPI) to control traffic and prevent exploits and intrusions
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
- WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your Wi-Fi traffic
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) - PIN/PBC
- Wi-Fi Guest zone
- NBN/UFB Ready (VLAN Tagging)
- SharePort Web access
- Multi-language web setup wizard
- Green Ethernet
- DLNA media server support
- UPnP support
- VPN pass-through/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
- VPN server - OpenVPN3
- Advanced AC SmartBeam technology
- Dual Active Firewall
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- 802.1p QoS
- Advanced QoS
- Bridge mode
- Multiple PVC (up to 8)
- Remote management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage Wi-Fi network details
- Accessible through a web browser, or the mydlink Lite mobile app for iOS, Windows Phone and Android
|Mobile App Support
- mydlink Lite app for iOS, Windows Phone and Android
- mydlink SharePort app for iOS and Android
- Maximum Wi-Fi signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 and draft 802.11ac specifications. D-Link makes no warranties as to forward compatibility with future standards or compatibility with draft 802.11ac devices from other manufacturers. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect Wi-Fi signal range.
- One LAN port can be configured to be a WAN port. This must first be activated via the advanced web interface before the WAN port can be operational.
- Available soon via firmware upgrade.
- 24/7 Technical Support available only in Australia and New Zealand.
- Up to 3 Years Limited Warranty. Register your product to receive your 3rd Year Warranty via www.dlink.com.au/reg. Available only in Australia and New Zealand.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. Products may have been sold below ticketed/advertised price in some stores prior to the discount offer. All advertised pricing excludes Sydney International Airport store.