Tefal GC712 OptiGrill+
- 6 automatic cooking programs
- 4 variable temperatures settings in the manual mode
- Eliminates the pitfalls of traditional grills: carbonized food, overcooked or undercooked meat
The New Tefal OptiGrill+ provides perfect grilling results, from rare to well done even for frozen food. It features 6 programs for burgers, poultry, sandwich, sausages, red meat, fish and a new manual mode with variable temperatures to grill vegetables & fruits to perfections.
OptiGrill Automatic Sensor Cooking technology, detects the thickness of items to suggest readiness from rare to well done with a light indicator for meats, seafood, sandwiches & vegetables
6 automatic cooking programs for red meat, burgers, poultry, sandwich & panini, sausages and fish.
4 variable temperatures settings in the manual mode:
- Level 1 Green: 80°C for keep warm
- Level 2 Yellow: 180-195° C for slow cooking & grilling, i.e. sweet potato, asparagus, broccoli
- Level 3 Orange: 220-235°C for grilling, i.e., eggplant, zucchini & capsicum
- Level 4 Red: 250 -285°C for grilling & searing i.e., tomatoes & peaches
Eliminates the pitfalls of traditional grills: carbonized food, overcooked or undercooked meat.
Frozen food function, to cook straight from the freezer.
Easy to clean with removable juice tray and non-stick plates that are both dishwasher safe.
600cm2 cooking surface (2-4 person capacity)
|Appliance/accessory type||Grills / Sandwich Makers|
|Appliance colour||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer's warranty||1 Year|