Stand By Me: The Very Best Of The Drifters
Not yet reviewed.
'Stand By Me - The Very Best Of The Drifters' features Legendary band The Drifters' biggest hits plus five new tracks, that include the never before recorded version of "Stand By Me."
"Stand By Me" was recorded as a tribute to previous The Drifters member Ben E King. This new recording sits alongside the other newly recorded songs "Long Hot Summer," "Maybe It's You," "Fanny Be Tender" and a cover of U2's "Vertigo."
The Drifters have achieved worldwide success with a catalogue of hits that include; "Save The Last Dance For Me," "Saturday Night At The Movies," "Under The Boardwalk" and "You're More Than A Number In My Little Red Book."
They have also been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in recognition of their global success spanning almost six decades since forming in 1953.
They are one of the biggest selling and longest serving bands of all time having sold an incredible 214 million singles and over 114 million albums worldwide.
The current line-up includes Daniel Bowen Smith, Michael Williams, Damion Charles and Ryan King.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Music Genre Primary||Pop & Rock|
- 1. Stand By Me
- 2. Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies
- 3. Saturday Night At The Movies
- 4. Under The Boardwalk
- 5. You're More Than A Number In My Little Red Book
- 6. Like Sister Like Brother
- 7. Up On The Roof
- 8. Save The Last Dance
- 9. On Broadway
- 10. There Goes My First Love
- 11. Hello Happiness
- 12. This Magic Moment
- 13. Come On Over To My Place
- 14. I Count The Tears
- 15. When My Girl Is Smiling
- 16. Love Games
- 17. Dance With Me
- 18. There Goes My Baby
- 19. Can I Take You Home Little Girl
- 20. Every Night's A Saturday Night With You
- 21. Down On The Beach Tonight
- 22. Long Hot Summer (New Track)
- 23. Maybe It's You (New Track)
- 24. Fanny Be Tender (New Track)
- 25. Vertigo (New Track)