Live 1962-1966: Rare Performances From The Copyright Collections
Not yet reviewed.
To commemorate Bob Dylan's upcoming 2018 Tour of Australia, Sony Music will be releasing a new double-album compilation, consisting of previously released live recordings from 1962–1966, titled 'Live 1962 – 1966: Rare Performances From The Copyright Collections'.
Live 1962–1966 makes for a fantastic listen, and shines a light on some great performances that were initially overlooked, with most of the recordings now near impossible to find.
In a career spanning six decades, Bob Dylan's impact on popular music and culture is immeasurable. He is responsible for some of the most influential albums of all time, including The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, Highway 61 Revisited and Blonde on Blonde, and his socially and politically charged singles, 'Blowin' In The Wind' and 'The Times They Are A-Changin'', are widely considered among the most important songs in modern music. The 'voice of a generation' boasts an unparalleled repertoire, including timeless classics, 'Like A Rolling Stone', 'Tangled Up In Blue', 'Knockin' On Heaven's Door' and 'Girl From The North Country'.
|Primary Format - Music||CD|
|Label||Columbia / Sony|
|Music Genre Primary||Folk|
|Music Genre Secondary||Pop & Rock|
CD - 1962-1964
- 1. Blowin' in the Wind (Gerdes Folk City April 16, 1962)
- 2. Corinna, Corrina (Gerdes Folk City April 16, 1962)
- 3. John Brown (New York Town Hall April 12, 1963)
- 4. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (New York Town Hall April 12, 1963)
- 5. Bob Dylan's Dream (New York Town Hall April 12, 1963)
- 6. Seven Curses (New York Town Hall April 12, 1963)
- 7. Boots of Spanish Leather (New York Town Hall April 12, 1963)
- 8. Masters of War (Carnegie Hall October 26, 1963)
- 9. The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll (Carnegie Hall October 26, 1963)
- 10. When the Ship Comes In (March on Washington August 28, 1963)
- 11. The Times They Are A-Changin' (Royal Festival Hall May 17, 1964)
- 12. Girl From the North Country (Royal Festival Hall May 17, 1964)
- 13. Mr. Tambourine Man (Royal Festival Hall May 17, 1964)
- 14. It Ain't Me, Babe (Royal Festival Hall May 17, 1964)
- 15. To Ramona (Newport Folk Festival July 26, 1964)
- 16. Chimes of Freedom (Royal Festival Hall May 17, 1964)
CD - 1965-1966
- 1. One Too Many Mornings (BBC TV June 1, 1965)
- 2. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) (City Hall, Sheffield, England April 30, 1965)**
- 3. Love Minus Zero/No Limit (Liverpool Odeon, England May 1, 1965)
- 4. Gates of Eden (Manchester Free Trade Hall, England May 7, 1965)
- 5. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue (Liverpool Odeon, England May 1, 1965)
- 6. She Belongs to Me (Royal Albert Hall, London, England May 10, 1965)
- 7. Maggie's Farm (Hollywood Bowl September 3, 1965)
- 8. It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry (Newport Folk Festival July 25, 1965)
- 9. Desolation Row (Sydney Stadium, Australia 13, 1966)
- 10. Baby, Let Me Follow You Down (Capitol Theatre, Cardiff, Wales May 11, 1966)
- 11. I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) (Capitol Theatre, Cardiff, Wales May 11, 1966)
- 12. Ballad of a Thin Man (Odeon Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland May 20, 1966)
- 13. Visions of Johanna (ABC, Belfast, N. Ireland May 6, 1966)
Please try again.
^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. Prices may differ at airport & express stores.