Black Sabbath: The End (DVD)
Almost five decades ago, the toll of a bell and rolling thunder marked the conception of an ear splittingly monolithic riff. In that moment, Black Sabbath and the sound of Heavy Metal were forged. The band embarked on what Ozzy describes as "the most incredible adventure you could think of," a journey that would go on to define a genre.
'The End' is a celebration of Black Sabbath's final hometown concert at Birmingham's Genting Arena on 4th February, 2017. This is an unforgettable farewell show from one of the biggest bands in the world.
With a hit packed set list including "Iron Man," "Paranoid," "War Pigs" and many more, the high production values, visual effects and pyrotechnics wowed fans, as the band delivered the most emotionally charged show in their history.
All visual formats feature special bonus material of the band playing a selection of their favourite songs not played on tour. These intimate live sessions at Angelic Studios were recorded in the days after their final live performance.
'The End' captures a once-in-a-career performance, an essential snapshot of musical history and a fitting farewell to true innovators and original heavy metal icons, Black Sabbath.
|Primary Format - Music||DVD Music|
|Audio||English (Dolby 2.0)|
|Label||Eagle Rock / Universal Music|
|Year of Release||2017|
- 1. Black Sabbath
- 2. Fairies Wear Boots
- 3. Under The Sun / Every Day Comes And Goes
- 4. After Forever
- 5. Into The Void
- 6. Snowblind
- 7. Band Intros
- 8. War Pigs
- 9. Behind The Wall Of Sleep
- 10. Bassically / N.I.B.
- 11. Hand Of Doom
- 12. Supernaut / Sabbath Bloody Sabbath / Megalomania
- 13. Rat Salad / Drum Solo
- 14. Iron Man
- 15. Dirty Women
- 16. Children Of The Grave
- 17. Paranoid
- 18. The Wizard (DVD Extra - The Angelic Sessions)
- 19. Wicked World (DVD Extra - The Angelic Sessions)
- 20. Sweet Leaf (DVD Extra - The Angelic Sessions)
- 21. Tomorrow's Dream (DVD Extra - The Angelic Sessions)
- 22. Changes (DVD Extra - The Angelic Sessions)